Bourgault 71300 Air Seeder
Bourgault redefines big with the 71300 air seeder. This new flagship has 35% greater size than the 7950 with a base capacity of 1300 bushels and a 1340 bushel maximum capacity when equipped with the optional Saddle Tank!
However, the 71300 is not only big, it’s also advanced. With the Bourgault KNEX™ Integral Tank Design, Class A distribution system, PDM Pro™ exact metering, Auto Section Control, as well as all other options you can be assured that you are maximizing productivity while minimizing your inputs.
- The capacity of the Model 71300 is most impressive, with four main tanks totalling 1300 bushels (45,810 litres) and full inter-tank flexibility that Bourgault air seeders are renowned for.
- Optional 40 bushel Saddle Tank and Pallet Storage Platform mounted on the left side of the 71300 is designed for the seeding and storage of bagged product and raises the total tank capacity to 1340 bushels (47,220 litres)!
- Bourgault Auto Section Control (ASC) system is designed to work with the Topcon X30 Apollo System* to sense when a drill is about to overlap a seeded section of the field.
- Bulk Boom option makes loading bulk bags of seed, fertilizer or inoculant both more convenient and efficient.
- The 71300 is equipped with IF710/70 R42 duals on the front axle and IF850/75 R42 dual on the rear, each set to a low 15 psi (103 kPa) inflation pressure, even when operating fully loaded. Compaction is minimal and farmers can continue to fill the compartments even in wetter seeding conditions. The 71300 is also equipped with surge brakes to help to transport safely. (wheeled option only).
- You can get additional flotation and reduced compaction. Bourgault now offers a track option for the 71300, 7950, L7800 and 7700 air seeders.
- The 71300 is available with a 12″ diameter tube with 20″ wide belt conveyor. This conveyor is capable of filling the whole 71300 in less than 30 minutes!
- Staircase access, from either side of the tank, features grated cast steps.
- The 71300 comes standard with a stand-alone camera system and a 7” (18 cm) LCD screen. Each tank compartment is equipped with a separate camera to monitor product levels and a rear view camera allows you to watch for approaching vehicles when transporting from field to field.
- Depending on your priority, 7000 Series air seeders have two different seed application controllers. For extreme capability, Bourgault offers the ISO/X30 Apollo System*. The X30 Apollo System gives unprecedented control of the 71300. Also, Bourgault offers the ISO Apollo System which provides basic control for those individuals who wish to use the Virtual Terminal in thier tractor.
- The Bourgault Product Distribution System is a Class A distribution system proven to be even, accurate, and gentle on all products. The components include:
- Air Seeder Fan(s)
- PDM Pro Metering Auger
- Straight-Thru Primary Lines
- Air Seeder Kit
- The 71300 Air Seeder incorporates a new hydraulic drive metering system capable of driving up to 5 metering augers.
- Standard load cells reduce your filling times by eliminating overfilling when only partial fills are needed.